As an “Eco-Parent” or “Green Mom”, I’m always searching for the best advice, products and services, so I’m so thrilled to introduce to you: www.Greenmomguide.com.
Here is my interview with the Greenmomguide creator, Kate Harrison.
1. Can you tell me in a few sentences what the focus of your business is? Greenmomguide.com is dedicated to connecting parents with the expert advice, educational content and vetted eco-friendly products they need to keep their families safe without breaking the bank.
2. Who is your target market? Parents who want to make better decisions for their families but who do not have the bandwidth to do the deep digging themselves. We put everything they need in one place to save them time and money. When they shop on GreenMomGuide.com they know the products are safe for their kids and the planet.
4. Why did you start this business? When I had my son two years ago I wanted to buy products I knew were safe and that were made in a responsible way. Many childrens’ products contain known carcinogens and neurotoxins. It was shocking! I wanted to take the work out of being green and being safe for other parents.
5. How do you think your eco business has or will impact your community or is helping people leave less of a footprint on our planet? All of the companies we work with are making a difference. Many use sustainable energy, recycled packaging, organic fibers, FSC-certified wood, and other eco-friendly materials. The items we sell are also built to last, so each purchase not only supports the green economy but will save a family money over time.
6. Do you have a special promotion going on right now? Can our Greenkick readers get a special discount if they order from you after reading this article? Use code GREENKICK for 10% OFF now through end of Aug.
6. Is there anything else you want to include? Moms are very social! We would love them to joint the conversation with other green moms on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/TheGreenMomGuide
WIN a GIFT FROM GREEN MOM GUIDE!
Open to Canada and U.S. only