Got a lot of stuff you KNOW can be recycled?
Here’s a great GREEN activity the whole family can help create that you will use all the time: A RECYCLING STATION.
I set up a recycling station in our garage for items we use a lot like batteries, light bulbs, DVDs, CDs, pens, toothbrushes etc. I used old cardboard boxes we had around the house.
WHERE DO YOU TAKE THEM AFTER?
- RECYCLING COUNCIL OF B.C. - great resource for most of your recycling needs.
- Future Shop, Best Buy, London Drugs takes items like cds, dvds, appliances etc. There are restrictions on recycling. You usually have to purchase new items when recycling old items.
- ElectroRecycle.ca - is a great resource for your small appliances and power tools.
- Staples - takes batteries, pens, ink cartridges and more!
- Vancouver Recycling Booklet to download
- More Recycling ideas from Greenkick!
Love to hear what you recycle!